| Surface covered cultivation
- Steel frame greenhouses for intensive horticultural production
- Low cost bamboo polyhouses for horticultural production in Himalayan mid-hills and north-eastern regions
- Package of practices for strawberry cultivation with low tunnels, mulching, drip irrigation and packaging for enhanced shelf life.
- Location specific packages for round the year cultivation of vegetables in naturally ventilated greenhouses.
Lining of Ponds and Irrigation Systems
- LDPE film lined ponds for runoff recycling / storage of low discharge spring water for irrigation.
- Gravity fed drip irrigation system for hilly terraces.
- Drip Irrigation and fertigation scheduling for vegetable cultivation.
- Field evaluation of LDPE lined tanks for irrigation of horticultural crops in hilly terraces.
- Low cost screen-filter and orifice based fertigation unit for drip irrigation on small area.
- Safety mechanism for LDPE lined ponds against uplift pressure from overland terraces in hills.
- Soil solarisation for vegetable nurseries.
- Portable FRP Carp Hatchery.
- Portable FRP silos for Hi-tech aquaculture
- FRP live fish transportation tank.
- Automatic demand fish feeder.
- Floating plastic cage with a central wooden walkway.
- Location specific package of practices with plastic mulch with or without drip irrigation for horticultural crops.
Packaging and post harvest processing
- Portable and fixed solar poly tunnel dryers.
- Plastics packaging for kinnow, tomato and capsicumMAP packaging for Ber fruits